domingo, 29 de diciembre de 2013

The Beatles



Canciones con subtitulos Ingles Español

And I Love Her-The Beatles
Stand By Me-John Lennon
love me do
Yesterday
woman 
if i fell
A Hard Day's Night
Till There Was You
Michelle
Imagine
Let it be

---------------------------------------------------------------

Canciones con subtitulos Ingles

something
please mr postman
Nowhere man
I'm Happy Just to Dance With You

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Canciones con subtitulos  Español

Ask Me Why-
She Loves You
Twist And Shout
Don't Let Me Down 
oh darling
I'm happy just to dance with you
my sweet lord
help
I Should Have Known Better 
With A Little Help From My Friends
It Won't Belong 
If I Fell 
Anna (Go To Him)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario